• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you take Covid vaccine?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you take Covid vaccine?

Let’s find out in this poll
    Yes
    66.67%
    Not now but maybe in the future
    25.93%
    Never
    3.70%
    Only if andyWs mom dressed like a nurse administers it
    3.70%

I'll take it - late 50's with pre-existing conditions - bonkers not to.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Yup, I just checked with my Monaco-domiciled accountant cretin and he says they contain the Bill Gates chip, so I will be having one urgently.

Comment

I'm super low risk for any coronavirus complications so I'll wait as long as possible for more data to come out on vaccine. I have a feeling I'll be pushed into taking it later this year if I want to travel anywhere so that will likely be when I get it. With all of these competing vaccines out there it'll be a lot clearer in a year's time which one is a winner or which one is a loser.

If I was high risk I'd take it right away would also take flu vaccine if I was high risk as well and I've never had that either.

Comment

Only if you can take it orally as I don't like injections (ever since I had to be treated for suspected rabies as years ago, post exposure treatment involved a series of 15 to 30 injections of 0.5 to 1.0 mL of vaccine per injection in the abdomen.)
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oral vaccine will take a long time

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Only if you can take it orally as I don't like injections (ever since I had to be treated for suspected rabies as years ago, post exposure treatment involved a series of 15 to 30 injections of 0.5 to 1.0 mL of vaccine per injection in the abdomen.)
              So that's big babies going to the back of the queue as well. Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                Yup, I just checked with my Monaco-domiciled accountant cretin and he says they contain the Bill Gates chip, so I will be having one urgently.
                Intune managed?
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I won't take it until I hear sasguru's opinion on it

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    So that's big babies going to the back of the queue as well. Excellent.
                    So you're planning on coming over here to get your vaccine then? Personally I would prefer those at risk and those working in the front line to get it before me.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X