• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you take Covid vaccine?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So you're planning on coming over here to get your vaccine then? Personally I would prefer those at risk and those working in the front line to get it before me.
    OldSmeg is on priority list as the key CUK sockiemaster - if he dies then half the posters will disappear from here.

Wibble.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      OldSmeg is on priority list as the key CUK sockiemaster - if he dies then half the posters will disappear from here.

Wibble.
      His doing gods work.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        So you're planning on coming over here to get your vaccine then? Personally I would prefer those at risk and those working in the front line to get it before me.
        Have you been taking English comprehension lessons from vetran? I'm not travelling to Plague Island. But I am glad that a form of natural selection is kicking in, to see idiots and babies voluntarily go to the back of the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          His doing gods work.
          Someone has to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
            His doing gods work.
            Simon Dolan is a great man, but "god" is stretching it a little.

Comment

Judging by the poll results, by spring, the CUK forums will be dead or dying
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                64% will take it - should be OK for herd immunity, this forum will be safe to visit

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Knowing our luck, Swindon will escape relatively unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    64% will take it - should be OK for herd immunity, this forum will be safe to visit
                    We will need about 80%
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      We will need about 80%
                      Don't worry - the plan is to add it to the water supply once 60% is reached

Comment

Working...
                      X