• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

#WeAreScotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#WeAreScotland

What time is the Lusitania sailing?

I mean, I feel very uncomfortable with this.

And I don't struggle with uncomfortable political ideas.

Comment

Scottish Government civil servants accused of peddling ‘SNP propaganda’ over anti-Brexit video | The Scotsman

I honestly could not believe it when I watched it yesterday,

I'm glad some papers came out and questioned the fruit battery.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Scottish Government civil servants accused of peddling ‘SNP propaganda’ over anti-Brexit video | The Scotsman

I honestly could not believe it when I watched it yesterday,

I'm glad some papers came out and questioned the fruit battery.
        Brexiters, Pot kettle black...
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          You are right the government have form!

EU referendum: PM '''makes no apology''' for GBP9m EU leaflets - BBC News

David Cameron has defended a government pro-EU membership campaign, amid criticism that £9m of public money is being spent on "one-sided propaganda".The PM said the government was "not neutral" in the referendum and the cost was "money well spent".

The 16-page leaflets will be sent to 27 million UK homes from next week.

UKIP Leader Nigel Farage said it was "outrageous" to spend taxpayers' money "to tell us how we should think and how we should vote".

Leave campaigners complained that the promotional campaign was costing more than the £7m each side will be allowed to spend by law, once the official campaign period starts next week.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            No, it's terrible. "We are" is blood and soil nationalism.

I feel relief that a paper followed up with my point.

Comment

Working...
            X