• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy New Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

Got the magnum of sparkly chilling, got the food ready, a film lined up, the fire fettled and candles ready

Two celebrations, first at 11 for the EU divorce becoming real and the second at 12 for the New Year and may it be a happy and prosperous one. Best wishes to all

Weirdo
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post

Got the magnum of sparkly chilling, got the food ready, a film lined up, the fire fettled and candles ready

Two celebrations, first at 11 for the EU divorce becoming real and the second at 12 for the New Year and may it be a happy and prosperous one. Best wishes to all

At least you’ve kept your sense of humour. Happy New Year.

Comment

I know more than half of you twice as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you twice as well as you deserve. Or something.

Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          I know more than half of you twice as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you twice as well as you deserve. Or something.

Happy New Year.
          Throw Thorin at jamesbrown.

Comment

We're free

Comment

Working...
            X