• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Veganuary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veganuary

WTF??
    they can't be serious.
    eat rabbit food for a whole month?
    bolloks!
    these snowflakes just get worse.

It comes around every year. I ignore it and carry on as usual

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It comes around every year. I ignore it and carry on as usual
      Exactly. It’s voluntary, so really no need to get agitated. It’s like being angry that someone wants men to grow a moustache in November, or people to wear a poppy for Remembrance Sunday. Do it or don’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Exactly. It’s voluntary, so really no need to get agitated. It’s like being angry that someone wants men to grow a moustache in November, or people to wear a poppy for Remembrance Sunday. Do it or don’t do it.
        You're living dangerously ..... equating veganism with wearing a poppy ... that's gonna trigger some of the usuals on here

I can see BR14 now ...
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The biggest problem is they do it in winter.

If you want the convert people easier to do it in a hotter month.

Oh and you are suppose to have a dry January as well....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            You're living dangerously ..... equating veganism with wearing a poppy ... that's gonna trigger some of the usuals on here

I can see BR14 now ...
            It’s 2021. He’s kicked the gay conversion therapy and is back on the anger management wagon. We’ll see a much calmer BR14 once he’s into the swing of things.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              The biggest problem is they do it in winter.

If you want the convert people easier to do it in a hotter month.

Oh and you are suppose to have a dry January as well....
              Turning vegan and teetotal in the same month is not a prospect I want to consider

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Turning vegan and teetotal in the same month is not a prospect I want to consider
                I could manage the former easily enough but CBA. The latter sounds pretty grim, and would be no good at all for Old Twelvey on the 17th.

Comment

Good grief, just eat meat like the rest of us.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Good grief, just eat meat like the rest of us.
                    Murderer!

Eating meat is murder!

Only in the West do you get a month to push a lifestyle. Every where else people simply do or don't eat meat, and it isn't a big deal...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X