• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum

There was a time when this forum was rather useful. Now it's mostly people pasting news articles, for lack of intellect to enter the beginnings of imagining other things to do.

Advice is negligible and the forum is the worse for it. I expect if some of us check back in a decade it'll be gone, although Malvolio will still be posting pro IPSE mince, conveniently with his heads in the clouds.

On the upside, at least the majority of forum cranks will have finally passed on due to the inevitable coronary such idiots inevitably meet: the sad state of white, unhealthy, unfit (mentally and physically) middle aged males meet.

Best of luck to those who are intelligent and not complete tulipheads. Contracting is destroyed for the lower end mediocre contractors. This should sweep the platform for the rest of us who can write coherently and don't have mental issues. Understand that I don't want to play down genuine mental illness, but malignant posters here have overwhelmed the forums and they are in a sorry state when compared with even five years ago.

Be good. Ciao.

Come back as sasguru!

Comment

DLTDSYAONTWO

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
        There was a time when this forum was rather useful. Now it's mostly people pasting news articles, for lack of intellect to enter the beginnings of imagining other things to do.

Advice is negligible and the forum is the worse for it. I expect if some of us check back in a decade it'll be gone, although Malvolio will still be posting pro IPSE mince, conveniently with his heads in the clouds.

On the upside, at least the majority of forum cranks will have finally passed on due to the inevitable coronary such idiots inevitably meet: the sad state of white, unhealthy, unfit (mentally and physically) middle aged males meet.

Best of luck to those who are intelligent and not complete tulipheads. Contracting is destroyed for the lower end mediocre contractors. This should sweep the platform for the rest of us who can write coherently and don't have mental issues. Understand that I don't want to play down genuine mental illness, but malignant posters here have overwhelmed the forums and they are in a sorry state when compared with even five years ago.

Be good. Ciao.
        Trump Is Fighting Section 230 for the Wrong Reason - The Atlantic
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

DLTDSYAONTWO
          You and men’s arses!

Comment

Be good. Ciao.
            It's a 12 step program here. Check in when we come to terms with the fact that BR14 is our higher power.

Comment

He thinks a lot of himself, doesn’t he?

And as for it's mostly people pasting news articles, for lack of intellect to enter the beginnings of imagining other things to do and it bending better 5 years ago...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...future-uk.html

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose as they say in the EU...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

There was a time when this forum was rather useful.
                rogerfederer - join date May 2018.

Nope. General has never been useful, and certainly never in the last 20 months.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

How can you say that? It is useful in that it distracts the usual suspects from posting in the professional forums.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Its Assgoo he just needs somewhere to sneer.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X