• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So the message is to go to primary school tomorrow unless you’ve been told otherwise?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the message is to go to primary school tomorrow unless you’ve been told otherwise?

Not sure how this affects me as a man in his late forties, but does anyone know how to determine what the rules are in one's vicinity?

(Thanks u/sonicandfffan)

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Not sure how this affects me as a man in his late forties, but does anyone know how to determine what the rules are in one's vicinity?

(Thanks u/sonicandfffan)
    Unless the snowflake teachers fancy a few more days off after xmas isn't it?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

(Thanks u/sonicandfffan)
      What if you have a court order banning you from a radius of 250 yards from any primary school?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        What if you have a court order banning you from a radius of 250 yards from any primary school?

Asking for a friend.

Get your skateboard and put your cap on backwards, it'll be fine.

Comment

(Thanks u/sonicandfffan)
          Primary Schools - Generally open
          Secondary Schools - Generally closed

Simples, however one of mine is in one of the few LEA's that still have Middle School which no one knows where they sit in the above!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think there were some U Turns etc but generally the government wants to keep schools open or else they will need to keep the parents furloughed and this in turn means the economy remains in furlough. The teachers and parents are ecstatic that they can have an extended break.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Primary Schools - Generally open
              Secondary Schools - Generally closed

Simples, however one of mine is in one of the few LEA's that still have Middle School which no one knows where they sit in the above!
              Primary unless they have a year 7.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Opening schools is barking mad. What are they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Primary unless they have a year 7.
                  Years to 5 to 8
                  Last edited by SimonMac; 4 January 2021, 10:13.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Opening schools is barking mad. What are they thinking?
                    They don't think.

Next...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X