• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mega Virus DOOM vaccination doesn't work on SA variant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Particulaly like the following response:

https://twitter.com/PoliticalMusin4/...08861778571264

More risk of dying of suicide than covid if under 50.

Too many bedwetters scared of their own shadow advising the muppet show, aka government. Isolate the truly vulnerable until they get a vaccine and the rest of us take responsibility for our own health and future, it's called being adults. I'd sign a waiver that I won't trouble the NHS unless in a life or death situation. They'll be less busy with that approach than all the malingerers piling into A&E with a stubbed toe during normal times.
    Loads of under 50s are infected and in hospital. I know two neighbours under 25 who died of c-19. The main point of a lockdown is to ease pressure on the hospitals. There are too many selfish c***s who don't follow the rules and are causing the spread of the virus. It's OK for you until your son or daughter dies of covid.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      According to one of the government's scientific advisers, the reason for
      @MattHancock
      's "incredible worry" about the South African Covid-19 variant is that they are not as confident the vaccines will be as effective against it as they are for the UK's variant.
      That doesn't say "it doesn't work" it says "they aren't sure". And there are many vaccinations so it may be some work well and others don't.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        it may take a few months more to create vaccine for SA variant if it really takes off. So that's 2021 sorted.

another doom in progress
        In India there are large number of birds dying due to bird flu.
        In UK from mid-December 2020 you had to keep your birds on due to bird flu.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          In UK from mid-December 2020 you had to keep your birds on due to bird flu.
          On what?

We spent a happy rainy weekend rebuilding our outdoor run, just what we wanted to be crawling around in muck. Half my tools are still caked in ****.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            That doesn't say "it doesn't work" it says "they aren't sure". And there are many vaccinations so it may be some work well and others don't.
            They ain't sure means it does not work in vitro, but they can't be certain it won't miraculously still work in real bodies.

Good thing mRNA tech is much more easily adjustable than classic vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              They ain't sure means it does not work in vitro, but they can't be certain it won't miraculously still work in real bodies.
              Who is "they", what is "it"? Can you link to a trustworthy medical source, not someone talking about someone else's views on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Who is "they", what is "it"? Can you link to a trustworthy medical source, not someone talking about someone else's views on Twitter?
                Let's not talk about "them"

Comment

Nigerian variant of covid is causing more sever symptoms.

I bet it also sends an email and asks to transfer money to a nigerian prince.

Comment

Life. You aren't getting out of this alive.

Comment

Or Republican senators, got his on 18/12. All these people in power now saying that they'll delay giving the second booster might have some egg on their faces:

US Representative Kevin Brady, the top Republican on the House of Representatives tax-writing Ways and Means Committee, said on Tuesday that he had tested positive for coronavirus weeks after receiving a first dose of the Pfizer Inc COVID-19 vaccine
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X