• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lockdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Here we go ...
    Yes here we go, replying with facts and links to experts on the law. Guess you know better than Lord Sumption who sat on the supreme Court between 2012 and 2018. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      Yes here we go, replying with facts and links to experts on the law.
      Have you been mentally unwell before Covid-19 struck?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Doesn't matter what rules they put in place, people are the problem.
        Holy tulip.

Comment

But don't forget, the government hate the Supreme Court
          Yes here we go, replying with facts and links to experts on the law. Guess you know better than Lord Sumption who sat on the supreme Court between 2012 and 2018. lol.
          Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And experts
            Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            But don't forget, the government hate the Supreme Court

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

A coward dies a thousand deaths. No, I don't sit worrying about a disease that kills people age 82.4 on average.

Here's the Times confirming that stat

Average age of coronavirus fatalities is 82 | News | The Times

But I will tell you what I am concerned about. Undiagnosed and untreated cancer, heart disease, eye operations etc and removal of rights people have taken for granted for generations with unlawful restrictions. Unlawful you say? Yes, feel free to find Lord Sumption, the best legal brain in the country, where he explains exactly why lock-downs are unlawful and how the government has tried to implement them via laws that only apply to sick people. There are no laws allowing quarantining of healthy people.

And here's a link where he explains it all 'Government by decree - Covid-19 and the Constitution': Lord Sumption - YouTube
              If the hospitals are full of people with Covid, and they aren't all OAPs, how are you going to get cancer treatment or that operation you need?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Do you believe that his pedigree means he is 100% correct?

Comment

...agenda to promote...
                  Moron.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Moron.
                    I'm not sure this his him being out of character is it? Isn't he always like this?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Doesn't matter what rules they put in place, people are the problem.
                      Rather like IT systems. They work far better without users.

Comment

Working...
                      X