• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Colchester Hospital: Covid deniers removed from 'at capacity' hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colchester Hospital: Covid deniers removed from 'at capacity' hospital

"Security officers removed Covid-19 "deniers" who were taking pictures of empty corridors at a NHS hospital where the intensive care unit is at maximum capacity, its chief executive said.

The incident took place at Colchester Hospital at the weekend.

Chief executive Nick Hulme said it "beggars belief" some people were calling the pandemic a hoax.

He said it was "the right thing to do" to keep corridors in outpatients units as empty as possible."

Colchester Hospital: Covid deniers removed from '''at capacity''' hospital - BBC News

I have to say I was disappointed to read the article - I was expecting Covid deniers to be removed from ventilators or ICU units.

Why could not they be given a tour in the Red Zone without any masks (since they don't believe Covid exists)?

Show them the bed that they won't get and the place in morgue that they will.

Comment

This just shows how deep the conspiracy runs. Even the hospital porters are in the pay of the Bill Gates / CCP nexus.

Comment

Duff them up a bit. That'll get them into the non-serious wards.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Duff them up a bit. That'll get them into the non-serious wards.
          The buggers will probably have Covid and spread it to the innocent.

Comment

'Fact' check: Intensive care beds: 1, number of corridors usually rammed with patients wanting basic treatment to the degree they have ambulances lined up outside waiting for a corridor slot let alone a bed slot: several.

No wonder the general staff have plenty of time for tik tok video creation when only the ICU is doing any real work.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

No one has to be 'removed' from taking photos of the truth, only ones that expose lies. Think on that for a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                No one has to be 'removed' from taking photos of the truth, only ones that expose lies. Think on that for a moment.
                Simon, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                  You are aware that:
                  1. Outpatients don't do appointments on weekends and bank holidays, and,
                  2. Due to the pandemic most outpatients and GPs appointments are remote, and when they can't be remote they only allow a limited number of people into the waiting room at a time like 1?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This sounds like complete bulltulip.

Comment

Working...
                    X