• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All this time to get NHS up to speed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this time to get NHS up to speed

In the last year the UK could have increased critical care and got a decent track and trace system up to speed. But the UK is rubbish - BoJo is the best PM in parliament(Dear God) and the UK hates IT.

I suppose I like lockdown so its great for me. I just have to ignore the plight of the majority of Brits.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    In the last year the UK could have increased critical care and got a decent track and trace system up to speed. But the UK is rubbish - BoJo is the best PM in parliament(Dear God) and the UK hates IT.

I suppose I like lockdown so its great for me. I just have to ignore the plight of the majority of Brits.
    Yes, what has happened to the world beating track and trace system that cost GBP12 billion and was meant to be the answer to the problem, you don't hear much about it anymore? Have Serco taken the money and done a runner?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Yes, what has happened to the world beating track and trace system that cost GBP12 billion and was meant to be the answer to the problem, you don't hear much about it anymore? Have Serco taken the money and done a runner?
      I heard the money went to Smeggers and he spent the money photoshopping images of BR14 and Churchill into "erotic" positions. Still it keeps him happy.

Comment

In the last year the UK could have increased critical care...
        They did, they spent millions/billions on Nightingale 'hospitals' but failed to recognise they don't have the trained staff to operate them without diverting them from other primary care permanent hospitals.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Just because you do not see the benefit....

Every Tory donor chum and his director mates in all his shell companies has made millions in the last year. This is like Brexit times 10. Christmas came early. There are individuals who have siphoned off incredible amount of tax payer money into Cayman Islands and who will disappear soon leaving us holding the debt.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I heard the money went to Smeggers and he spent the money photoshopping images of BR14 and Churchill into "erotic" positions. Still it keeps him happy.
            I heard dodgy loan contractor scum didn't pay their taxes and then whined endlessly about poor public services.

Comment

Aye, a bunch of corrupt cronies led by a tow headed clueless **** who wanted to be "King of the World".

I wonder how that's going for him.

He looked like tulip yesterday evening, or rather, more like tulip than usual.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Aye, a bunch of corrupt cronies led by a tow headed clueless **** who wanted to be "King of the World".

It's what people voted for and it would be undemocratic to criticise.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Maybe the puppermaster has run out of lube. Oh dear, never mind.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Looking at the stats on the beeb the NHS would need a few million beds to cope with it if allowed to 'let rip' through those over 50.

Covid: Can we really jab our way out of lockdown?

Over 30 million people in the UK are over 50 where the death percentage is significant.

Anyone under 50 dying of covid is unlucky either in health or quality of treatment with less than 1% of the covid deaths so far attributable to that age group. The bigger risk to them is the threat of 'long covid'.

Comment

Working...
                    X