• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone interested ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Agreed. He probably wouldn't want BR14 knowing where he lives.
    He's all bluster
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Would sincerely love to

Comment

PM sent to those interested ... couldn't send to Eirikur as wouldn't accept the PM. Might be your settings.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Sounds interesting.

Which parts of Cornwall were you interested in? Similarly how have you found Wiltshire life?
          On the show we were looking around St Austell but couldn't find anything suitable and in hindsight it was good we didn't go with the plan we had at the time. In the end we bought something on the Wiltshire/Somerset/Dorset border that worked out well as I could still travel to London if required and the village was suitable for Mrs W.

Selling up now though to move closer to friends and family as this home was Mrs W's dream and the place is just too big and empty without her in it.

Comment

Me too please!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Me too please!
              And me - it's got to be more interesting than the work I'm supposed to be doing.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

yes please
                Former IPSE member
                My Website

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  PM sent to those interested ... couldn't send to Eirikur as wouldn't accept the PM. Might be your settings.
                  And me!
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    And me - it's got to be more interesting than the work I'm supposed to be doing.
                    +1
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

yes please

Comment

Working...
                      X