• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone interested ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested ....

In watching my wife and my brief stint at TV stardom? We were on Escape to the Country back in late 2014 when we were selling up in London and moving out. On the show we looked at Cornwall but in the end moved to South Wiltshire ....

Of course, if I share the link on here you will all know who I am in real life and I open myself up to trolling .... so, share link or not share?

If no one interested then no share
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    In watching my wife and my brief stint at TV stardom? We were on Escape to the Country back in late 2014 when we were selling up in London and moving out. On the show we looked at Cornwall but in the end moved to South Wiltshire ....

Of course, if I share the link on here you will all know who I am in real life and I open myself up to trolling .... so, share link or not share?

I'd like to see it if you PM me. I've always suspected that Mrs W was too good for you and would like to confirm.

Comment

Have watched random ones.

Did you get one of the men rather than that completely useless woman?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If it is an episode of Naked Attraction then MF is interested.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          If it is the goat-farming episode of Country File then MF is interested.
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Yes, interested
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

You can PM us rather than posting a link as then people won't find you through Google.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You can PM us rather than posting a link as then people won't find you through Google.
                Agreed. He probably wouldn't want BR14 knowing where he lives.

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Which parts of Cornwall were you interested in? Similarly how have you found Wiltshire life?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Whorty I would be interested to see you and your wonderful wife, if you want please pm me the link

Comment

Working...
                    X