• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ministrone was right - vaccinations are happening on stadiums!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ministrone was right - vaccinations are happening on stadiums!

In Israel...

"The cars are parked bumper to bumper at Jerusalem’s Arena stadium, some squashed onto pavements, as hundreds of Israelis arrive for their coronavirus vaccines.

For the past year, the elderly and vulnerable have been forbidden from leaving their homes as the country battled with an explosive infection rate and one of the toughest lockdown regimes in the world.

But today they will receive the golden ticket that finally allows them to get on with their lives - and the atmosphere is electric.

“It’s wonderful, one of the best feelings of my life,” says Alexander, a 70-year-old Israeli as the needle pokes into his arm. “I turned 70 three days ago so I think of this as my birthday present.”

Sarah Lezmi, the 21-year-old paramedic who administered the jab, says is it difficult to keep count of the number of vaccines being used up, such is the furious pace of the operation."

'We're making history': Inside Israel's supercharged vaccination drive

Send BoJo over there if you want to fu** it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      Send BoJo over there if you want to fu** it all up.
      We are the first country to start vaccinations and I think 2nd to Israel in coverage (?) so you might want to take your blinkers off. Science doesn't care about political affiliation.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        In Israel...

"The cars are parked bumper to bumper at Jerusalem’s Arena stadium, some squashed onto pavements, as hundreds of Israelis arrive for their coronavirus vaccines.

For the past year, the elderly and vulnerable have been forbidden from leaving their homes as the country battled with an explosive infection rate and one of the toughest lockdown regimes in the world.

But today they will receive the golden ticket that finally allows them to get on with their lives - and the atmosphere is electric.

“It’s wonderful, one of the best feelings of my life,” says Alexander, a 70-year-old Israeli as the needle pokes into his arm. “I turned 70 three days ago so I think of this as my birthday present.”

Sarah Lezmi, the 21-year-old paramedic who administered the jab, says is it difficult to keep count of the number of vaccines being used up, such is the furious pace of the operation."

'We're making history': Inside Israel's supercharged vaccination drive

Covid-19 vaccination but to you my son, I'll make it Covid-15.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X