• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Entire family with +38°C fever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entire family with +38°C fever

So we trooped off to get tested. Quick test - negative. Now we need to wait for the results of the PCR test. If I more delusional and detached from reality than usual, you know why. I found a website www.whatyouwanttohear.com that says I can drink wine and beer, so I'm quite happy.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Hope you feel better soon.

Has there been a recent CUK Mod party? You could all go down with Covid and the place will become as lawless as that NamesFacePlaces site from 20 years ago.
    Last edited by Uncle Albert; 5 January 2021, 18:13.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Hope you're all OK

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        So we trooped off to get tested. Quick test - negative. Now we need to wait for the results of the PCR test. If I more delusional and detached from reality than usual, you know why. I found a website www.whatyouwanttohear.com that says I can drink wine and beer, so I'm quite happy.
        Damn ... hope it's nothing serious
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Are you still alive?

Oh that's too early. Need to check in 2 weeks...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My daughter-in-law had all the symptoms of covid-19. Turned out to be a life threatening pulmonary embolism (shortly after the birth of my second grandchild). Thankfully, she's fine now.

I've just started my new job as well... turns out my boss so far has had 3 tests due to symptoms. How can be catching this stuff when we never meet anyone!

Comment

Next time don’t read threads started by psychocandy...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                My daughter-in-law had all the symptoms of covid-19. Turned out to be a life threatening pulmonary embolism (shortly after the birth of my second grandchild). Thankfully, she's fine now.
                Yeah didn't know that was a thing. Friend of my daughter had the same very soon after giving birth.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Yeah didn't know that was a thing. Friend of my daughter had the same very soon after giving birth.
                  Two covid-19 tests before they got it right.

Comment

One positive of being positive (maybe) is your wife has rarely been hotter.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X