• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GOP loses control of Senate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I wonder how many millions of people will stop following @realdonaldtrump once he is no longer president... imagine his mood when that happens
    He won't care. On his planet he has never done wrong and can do no wrong. People with that personality trait should not be allowed to stand for election. Or to be CUK mods...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      His presidential account will get archived so his followers will have to make an active decision to follow his new account.
      No. He mainly posts from @realDonaldTrump not @POTUS. The latter will be reset (somewhat controversially) along with other similar accounts, but his personal will not.

@POTUS has 33m followers, @realDonaldTrump has 88m.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        No. He mainly posts from @realDonaldTrump not @POTUS. The latter will be reset (somewhat controversially) along with other similar accounts, but his personal will not.

@POTUS has 33m followers, @realDonaldTrump has 88m.
        Didn't twatter permanently remove a certain female hate monger? So they will just eventually do the same to him.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Didn't twatter permanently remove a certain female hate monger? So they will just eventually do the same to him.
          Katie wasn't controlling half of US population, so she was expendable.

Trump will get new exemption because he'll file for 2024 re-election on 21st January.

Comment

I can't see him being at the inauguration.

And he want to come over for a quick 18 holes?

Donald Trump told by Nicola Sturgeon he's not allowed to play golf in Scotland during Joe Biden inauguration | Politics News | Sky News

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              He won't care. On his planet he has never done wrong and can do no wrong. People with that personality trait should not be allowed to stand for election. Or to be CUK mods...
              He will care, since that appears to be literally the only thing he does care about: getting attention. The best way to pee him off, by far, would be for the press to completely ignore him after he leaves office. They won't do that, of course, because his antics are so good for clicks. I could see a twitter ban coming in fairly quickly though - he'd be gone already if he wasn't POTUS. That would strip him of a lot of his power overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post
                I could see a twitter ban coming in fairly quickly though - he'd be gone already if he wasn't POTUS. That would strip him of a lot of his power overnight.
                Won't happen - @Jack for US shareholders who'll sue immediately, plus Trump friendly hedge fund is one of them

They'll hide behind "public interest" malarkey - @JackArse needs clicks too

Comment

I was wondering this too. Twitter have stated he is afforded less strict rules because we should be able to hear what national leaders say, even when it would normally break their rules. e.g. where they tag his tweets, other people posting the same thing would find them censored, removed or themselves banned.

Donald's reaction if/when he starts getting his tweets deleted is going to be priceless, since his only way to to complain will be to tweet about it. The incoherent rage will be like when a forum troll gets banned.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Twitter to wipe Trump'''s followers before Biden handover - BBC News

Deleted tweets for President Donald Trump, R-D.C.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Twitter has confirmed that the official US presidential accounts will be wiped of their millions of followers before being transferred to the Biden administration. "

That's @POTUS, not his personal account that he used and it was him who insisted to get wipeout on @POTUS to make it worse for Biden - total dick move but that's Trump we talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X