• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy Theorists are idiots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    This is how deep it goes, they have been building it into things like guitar pedals for decades.
    I know man, started in the 80s playing Ozzy records backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      This is how deep it goes, they have been building it into things like guitar pedals for decades.
      First real evidence of long covid.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        I know man, started in the 60s playing Beatles records backwards.

ftfy

Comment

Watched a good prog. on TV by Ian Hislop about fake news, examples going back 2 centuries. It's on iPlayer:

BBC Four - Ian Hislop's Fake News: A True History
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Watched a good prog. on TV by Ian Hislop about fake news, examples going back 2 centuries. It's on iPlayer:

BBC Four - Ian Hislop's Fake News: A True History
            Watched it last night. The deep fake was worrying.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Watched it last night. The deep fake was worrying.
              We had a Deep Fake Queen's speech on Channel 4
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A saw a deep fake of the mod Christmas party. It was less scary than the original. Alledgedly...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  The real idiots are the ones who buy Faraday cages for their routers to stop the 5G emissions, and then whine when their WiFi stops working.
                  FTFY
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    We had a Deep Fake Queen's speech on Channel 4
                    Didn't see it but presume it was a deep fake representation of the queen. How do you know it wasn't the real queen and she did it for a laugh? She has history, with that London Olympics 2012 James Bond appearance.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

The real idiots are the ones who buy Faraday cages for their routers to stop the 5G emissions, and then whine when their WiFi stops working
                      Are Faraday cages fake news? I keep my wallet, keys and watch in a metal biscuit tin. Put my mobile in by mistake once and it rang!
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X