• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy Theorists are idiots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy Theorists are idiots

Conspiracy Theorists Claim To Find 'Vaccine Implant' Schematics, But It's A Guitar Pedal | IFLScience

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Just turn it up to 11 & see what happens!
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Anyone got any idea what those bipolars Q1, Q2, Q3 in the opamp feedback loops are doing?

That must be the secret 5G part.

No DC gain and the AC gain is shaped in some curious way.

Odd.

I may break out the simulator.

Inneresting.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 January 2021, 09:45.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Nah. All conspiracy theories are true, it's the people who believe in "reality" who are idiots.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The real idiots are those who are wasting their time trying to fight people who choose to believe what they want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            The real idiots are those who are wasting their time trying to fight people who choose to believe what they want to believe.

So what are you doing on here then?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
              So what are you doing on here then?
              I believe I can do it, so don't bother trying to convince me otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Nah. All conspiracy theories are true, it's the people who believe in "reality" who are idiots.
                One mans conspiracy theory is another persons reality.

The world is not how it is. It is as we perceive it.

Hence buying lots of toilet rolls stops COVID and 5G.

Comment

I wonder how many of these start out as a joke by someone having a laugh at conspiracy theorists?

Comment

This is how deep it goes, they have been building it into things like guitar pedals for decades.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X