• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump declares himself Emperor - his supporters storm the Capitol!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    His latest fanbois Simon Dolan has also gone over there now. I went on it once and it consists of the dregs of human society, it was really bad, even worse than some of the bollocks in the Mail and Express
    But better than here.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Here's a video of the woman being shot
      <modsnip>

I have seen the video, she was apparently an airforce veteran, flew all the way from San Diego to DC to attend the rally. Her husband and children did not even know she had gone there. The guy with the gun was spotted by others who warn that there is a gun, but this woman wants to be a pioneer in storming the Capitol and now is dead. Gave up her life to support a guy who does not care for anybody but himself and has officially lost an election. Was Darwin awards created for this ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Elaine Chao, wife of Mitch McConnell and transportation Secretary, has quit from Trump's cabinet.
        Last edited by SueEllen; 7 January 2021, 19:08.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          I have seen the video, she was apparently an airforce veteran, flew all the way from San Diego to DC to attend the rally. Her husband and children did not even know she had gone there. The guy with the gun was spotted by others who warn that there is a gun, but this woman wants to be a pioneer in storming the Capitol and now is dead. Gave up her life to support a guy who does not care for anybody but himself and has officially lost an election. Was Darwin awards created for this ?
          No. The Darwin award is for those who die from stupidity before reproducing.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Yeah, if you want to give them you credit card details and your mother's maiden name you can get an account there.

Parler is bit like yelling into a big white porcelain megaphone - Trump won't be happy just talking to the idiot converts.
            I've got an account without giving my credit card details. or anyone elses. I've applied to be a follower of trump. Apparently, my request is already pending 8 hours. Great programming there.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I've got an account without giving my credit card details. or anyone elses. I've applied to be a follower of trump. Apparently, my request is already pending 8 hours. Great programming there.
              I am also registered, did not have to give any personal info, following Tiffany Trump and waiting for Donald to approve. At first glance, it isnt that appealing but I am sure it will grow on me as I read more of Tiffany Trump

Comment

Biden slagging off Trump.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

WGAFF?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Elaine Chow, wife of Mitch McConnell and transportation Secretary, has quit from Trump's cabinet.
                    Just two weeks from being booted off anyway, what is the point ? They are all hypocrites, hung on to his coat tails and were so far up his arse every day, just to enrich their own careers. Now like rats jumping off a burning ship.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      WGAFF?
                      FTFOBR14

Comment

Working...
                      X