• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump declares himself Emperor - his supporters storm the Capitol!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The best one so far, BTW, the little guy on the right is a few braincells short. You'll notice he has his work ID card hanging from a lanyard around his neck. He's now been sacked...

Why has he got a tattoo of a penis on his stomach? Is it so he knows hes a knob? I think we all worked that out already. Even Simple Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Why has he got a tattoo of a penis on his stomach? Is it so he knows hes a knob? I think we all worked that out already. Even Simple Simon.
      It's Thor's hammer Mjölnir
      ( I did think the same as you in first instance)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          These are private companies. Like any private company they have the right to bad members. CUK does it too. As do real bricks and mortar companies. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
          And government has the ability to legislate over that. CUK could probably not ban someone for being gay, for instance.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              And government has the ability to legislate over that. CUK could probably not ban someone for being gay, for instance.
              erm, yeah, exactly, which is why I said within the law of the countries they operate in (the bit you forgot to quote )
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

If this is true then it's brilliant.

https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/stat...59425%3Fs%3D20
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Here's another good one, first major court case against a Trump nutter, the lawyer Powell: Sidney Powell Sued by Dominion for $1.3 Billion Over Vote-Fraud Claims

The complaint filed Friday by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. seeks $1.3 billion from Powell, who filed numerous unsuccessful court cases seeking to overturn the election results. She was dumped by the Trump campaign not long after a Nov. 19 press conference in which she claimed that agents from Iran and China infiltrated Dominion’s voting machines to help Biden, and that the software had ties to Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013.
                  The actual complaint makes good reading: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...5699.1.0_2.pdf
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    erm, yeah, exactly, which is why I said within the law of the countries they operate in (the bit you forgot to quote )
                    And laws can change. Such as when a private company has too much power/influence over society, for instance. It's probably not ideal if privately owned companies whose products become generic communication platforms exercise significant political bias to who can post. Should Twitter and Google dictate what is acceptable to discuss?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      And laws can change. Such as when a private company has too much power/influence over society, for instance. It's probably not ideal if privately owned companies whose products become generic communication platforms exercise significant political bias to who can post. Should Twitter and Google dictate what is acceptable to discuss?
                      erm, yes, like I said, within the laws of the countries they operate. I never said laws can't / don't change, that's your narrative. Laws change for many reasons, often because of influence from powerful corporations and institutions. Not just Twitter/Google, but over the centuries religious organisations have, and still do, have far too much influence over laws across many nations.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X