• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1325 and raising...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    and when, exactly, did i make fun of COV-19?
    do tell, please.
    Yes you are. But you’ve got doogie bang to rights on this one. Maybe he missed your posts around knowing people who have died.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      and when, exactly, did i make fun of COV-19?
      do tell, please.
      And when, exactly, did I say I was talking to you? I was replying to the comment about it being bad taste. It isn't, I'm not making light of it, it is a serious question.

Cool your jets. Do you think it's in good taste to use a thread about people dying to insult other members? You could have ignored the thread...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

@BR14 - friendly reminder: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ive-posts.html
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

where is Rishi to invite us out for a pint?

Comment

Rishi is too busy writing budgest with record tax increases

Comment

It’s amazing coincidence that when a nationwide vaccine is being rolled out that suddenly death figures are getting out of hand. You could be forgiven for thinking this scare mongering is to push everyone to just get jabbed without thinking what it is that is being injected into them.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

<modsnip>
                Last edited by NotAllThere; 9 January 2021, 07:47. Reason: Some people just don't listen

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It’s amazing coincidence that when a nationwide vaccine is being rolled out that suddenly death figures are getting out of hand. You could be forgiven for thinking this scare mongering is to push everyone to just get jabbed without thinking what it is that is being injected into them.
                  It’s winter when (common cold) coronaviruses spread a lot, and just after Xmas when plenty of legal (!) visits must have happened

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Can you tell your sockie master to make you less thick?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Can you tell your sockie master to make you less thick?
                      Not possible - each sockie has to follow the legend sheet

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X