• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1325 and raising...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    It’s amazing coincidence that when a nationwide vaccine is being rolled out that suddenly death figures are getting out of hand. You could be forgiven for thinking this scare mongering is to push everyone to just get jabbed without thinking what it is that is being injected into them.
    No you couldn't. They've been out of hand for months in other nations.

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Judge shames Covid denier by reading doctor's letter describing how people die | Metro News

Who is this covidiot?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bozo misunderstood and was trying to flatten the curve but against the wrong axis...

Seriously though the writing was on the wall weeks ago and they have learned absolutely feck all from the first wave or should I say refused to learned from it. The issue now however is that you have a whole raft of NHS workers who have been fighting this tulip for the last year or so and are suffering from PTSD, depression etc and are simply fecked, tired you name it. The decision to open everything up at the start of December was the dumbest, most irresponsible thing ever as back then the number of cases wasn't even steady, it was still on the rise and they already knew about the new strain. Feck all prep for this third wave as well, so pats on the back to every idiot in the government.

As for saying this is some grand plan to scare people into getting injected (5g nano chips anyone?) - why the feck would anyone do this? Seriously I assumed this was a forum of people with at least half a fecking brain. All the covid disbelievers should get together on a bus with flat earthers and roll the feck off a cliff.

Comment

It’s amazing coincidence that when a nationwide vaccine is being rolled out that suddenly death figures are getting out of hand. You could be forgiven for thinking this scare mongering is to push everyone to just get jabbed without thinking what it is that is being injected into them.
          An international conspiracy of monstrous proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
            I assumed this was a forum of people with at least half a fecking brain.
            I think I spotted your mistake right there.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              An international conspiracy of monstrous proportions.
              I've not seen why world leaders want to do this. "Power" is the answer but leaders do not generally wish to tank their economy in case they get fired our next time.
              So is the implication Boris and Keir are in cahoots, etc?

Has anyone gone down the rabbit hole, I don't know anyone but would genuinely be interested how it's postulated this all fits together

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                I think I spotted your mistake right there.
                We take turns with the half a brain normally but on busy days we all have to share and quality suffers.

Comment

When I was a lad there were 60-70 deaths from measels a year. Vaccination is the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I've not seen why world leaders want to do this. "Power" is the answer but leaders do not generally wish to tank their economy in case they get fired our next time.

Has anyone gone down the rabbit hole, I don't know anyone but would genuinely be interested how it's postulated this all fits together

I asked a conspiracy theorist friend the other day. Why when people are already controlled by money(without them realising) would this be necessary.

Apparently the age of monetary control is coming to an end. The vaccine works but has octopus DNA in it so we can all be tracked. I think I may have damaged our friendship by laughing. Still, no loss...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Look at Simon Dolan’a Twitter feed, of SJD Accountancy feed.

The likelihood that governments would have the competence to pull off such a conspiracy is zero, given the number of people who would have to be in on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X