• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter bans President Trump permanently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    There may be more to this than meets the eye. For example maybe the perps were being tracked by the FBI or someone and Twitter was asked to hold off on banning them or alerting them before their location could be established.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Twitter bans MyPillow CEO - POLITICO

One less freak

Comment

“ MyPillow CEO and MAGA diehard Mike Lindell is suing the Daily Mail over its recent viral article claiming he had a months-long romantic relationship with actress Jane Krakowski.

In their bogus ‘news’ report, Defendants accuse Mr. Lindell, a reverent family man prominent in his church community, of plying Ms. Krakowski with liquor, wine and other such gifts,” the filing said. “As a recovering addict and alcoholic who frequently writes and speaks publicly about his spiritual triumphs over substance abuse, Mr. Lindell is horrified by the Defendants’ fabricated and very public accusations.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypill...=home?ref=home

Comment

Just discovered two hundred million votes for me in a waste tip in Blackburn. Legally I should be president.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X