• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter bans President Trump permanently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can’t do on TV a fraction of the tulip he pulled on Twitter

Comment

Is it just me or is the real story here that AWS took down someone's production system at the drop of a hat?

I had no idea what Parler was until today. Regardless of how bad it is, I expect some AWS customers will now be reading their T&Cs a bit more closely, perhaps even considering it to be a risk.
      Gone are the days you can enter the datacentre and take your servers and data back to safety.

Comment

Any (apart from “bulletproof” ones) hosting providers will do the same

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Did you need me to explicitly put it in <sarcasm/> tags?
          Clearly. It's difficult as sometimes you post some really stupid stuff seriously.

Some politician once suggest that in addition to bold and italics, there be backward sloping letters known as "ironics", to signal when sarcasm, satire or irony is in place. Last week in the Times there was a satirical article promoting ignoring experts, and how much happier it made the author to get all their help advice from Tom599912 on facebook. People wrote letters to their MPs complaining...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If people hold a different opinion to you, that doesn't make them stupid. A few posters here are just plain nasty.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              If people hold a different opinion to you, that doesn't make them stupid. A few posters here are just plain nasty.
              It depends. If people have a stupid opinion, then they are probably stupid. E.g. if think that Covid is caused by 5G, that does make stupid, unless you're trying to draw some fine lines between stupidity and ignorance.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X