• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter bans President Trump permanently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In an alternate world...
    My messenger is blowing up with people that have questions and or information to share. We all are seeing things happen in our country that we have never seen before and some if this is very alarming.
    Less than 10 people know how this operation goes down from here. Really smart people who have developed good sources and have invested thousands of hours into their own research are doing their best to offer up their opinions, but this is speculation. It's all we have. So I will offer up my thoughts for those who are interested. Speculation on my part so keep that in mind.
    Joe Biden will be arrested soon. The charges will include Treason for selling America's secrets to a foreign Nation. President Trump is believed to have signed the Insurrection Act last night or early this morning. Several really good sources are reporting this. But keep in mind that we have not heard that from the President.
    The Vatican went dark last night for several hours. What appeared to be men in uniform were seen inside the Vatican walls. Some are reporting that the Pope was arrested. Again we don't know this arrest was made until we hear it from the President or someone in the administration. The fact that soldiers were inside the walls does have meaning. If the Vatican did fall, that would mean the 2nd side of the triangle has fallen. This would be huge in this war with pure evil.
    About 40% of Pakistan went dark last night. That is a huge number of people without power. Just so happens big time deals were about to go down between China and GE among other deals taking place that have huge risk for the USA. GE is a major builder of American war machines and holders of American technology. Losing power while those deals were to go down is no coincidence. Gibbs rule #39. Portions of Berlin and Paris also went dark last night.
    There are approximately 7,000 troops in DC right now. The Supreme Court building has been barricaded. Fencing added around the White House. Capital building is surrounded with troops. Airspace above DC is closed. Airspace above West Virginia is said to be closed down in the past hour. There are approximately 6,000 troops in California staging right now with more troops in route. Ask yourself.... Is any of this normal? There are approximately 200,000 sealed indictments right now in the US. Many more outside the US. We know there were multiple countries who were engaged and fully an active part of the coup to take down the President and took part in interfering with the 2020 election. We know that a CIA compound in Frankfurt Germany was raided by US special forces and a gun fight left 5 soldiers and 1 CIA operator dead. The US special forces took possession of a server or servers that deal with the 2020 election manipulation of votes. We know that Italy was involved and at least one high profile arrest in Italy has been made and a confession was given.
    Take all of that in and you must admit that these are very serious times. Interference in an American election is an act of war for a foreign nation, and Treason for Americans involved. We know that if this is not met with the full force of the US military and made right by the American people, we don't have a country. Take away our free election and we the people are no different than any Communist country. So these are indeed serious times. Justice must be swift. I expect we will go on lockdown of some sort and soon while our military make arrests of the evil tulips who have done this to our country. Hundreds from the media will be arrested. Politicians from both party's. Judges will be arrested that could include Justices from the Supreme Court. I expect complete transparency from the President will follow. Taped confessions and trials that have already taken place. History in the making.
    As many of us have said over and over. Have food and medicines on hand. Don't forget your pets and their needs. I believe we will have our phones working. I believe we will get instruction from our President and his staff as this goes down. Pray for our warriors as they carry out this operation. Pray for our country.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      In an alternate world...
      This looks like it was randomly generated by an AI bot.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        This looks like it was randomly generated by an AI bot.
        It can't be real. It doesn't mention Soros, nor 5G. But this is being circulated as real. Where's the smiley for bat-tulip crazy?

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

In an alternate world...
            I wish less than 10 people did know about that....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I wish less than 10 people did know about that....
              What'll they do when they find it didn't happen?

Comment

It looks like US politics is increasingly being driven by randomly generated text messages. Why not do away with human politicians and just install an AI bot.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  It looks like US politics is increasingly being driven by randomly generated text messages. Why not do away with human politicians and just install an AI bot.
                  I think they just tried that. Didn't go well, did it...
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Last week in the Times there was a satirical article promoting ignoring experts, and how much happier it made the author to get all their help advice from Tom599912 on facebook. People wrote letters to their MPs complaining...
                    I read that and even I realised from the first sentence. There were that many complaints that they had to publish (Friday or Saturday) an article explaining it was satire, maybe The Times has been infiltrated by DM readers?
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Now to hit him where it really hurts: Stripe will halt processing Trump campaign donations because of encouraged violence - CNN

Apparently he might be going on TV later today to have a go at 'big tech'. AtW, you have been warned...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X