• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter bans President Trump permanently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    More tapes than in the worst nightmares of milanbenes...
    That would be zero tapes.

Comment

"However, chief executive John Matze told Fox News on Sunday that "every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too".

So it's not just AWS then?

I'll revise my view of the lawsuit - they got fook all chance to get temporary restraining order (it's too late now that the plug is off), even less chance to prove AWS acted in any way that would give Parler a single cent.

Comment

Oh this is great -

“ Trump supporters flock to messaging app Telegram after Parler goes offline

Many high profile supporters and allies of the President post regularly on the messaging app”

Trump supporters flock to messaging app Telegram after Parler goes offline

Makes life for KGB easy

Comment

Parler transfers domain name to Epik, domain registrar of choice for the far right

There we go - wasn’t that hard to find speciality vendor for scummy sites...

Comment

How libertarian Parler CEO married 'Russian he met during her US road trip' before founding platform | Daily Mail Online

Comment

parler are so crap they've not even managed to put up a static page ranting about how unfair it all is.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Rumours that Trump is launching a Twitter clone called Covfefe. It’s in beta but I am unable to get access. If anybody else gets access, PM me an invite.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Government Advisor Told Followers to ‘Buy Shares’ in Parler – Three Days Before Platform Dropped Offline – Byline Times

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I wonder if he knows scoots.

Comment

It is (was) a private company, you could not just go and "buy shares" in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X