• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    No, unless I've got a super new variant that leaves the lungs alone entirely
    You can get Covid without respiratory symptoms. Do you have a fever? If not, you’re probably OK. IANAD

Comment

TFA

Not a lot planned. I've been a bit poorly so date night with HWMBO is unlikely to happen.

Waiting to see if I can pick up a parcel from M&S today. That will be about the only outdoor venture I suspect.

Ocado delivering tomorrow, need to finalise the order today.

I ought to take the car for a drive to keep the battery topped up but suspect that's illegal.
      Not illegal to drive your car somewhere and back apparently.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Went for a walk to M&S.

Essential supplies (bananas) brought.

Mmmm....

I will think of something else to do.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          You can get Covid without respiratory symptoms. Do you have a fever? If not, you’re probably OK. IANAD
          No fever, no covid symptoms. Other illnesses are available

Comment

No fever, no covid symptoms. Other illnesses are available
            Excellent news.

Comment

I ought to take the car for a drive to keep the battery topped up but suspect that's illegal.
              Cars need exercise just like dogs, horses, and people. The rules say exercise is a permitted reason to be outside, doesn't say it has to be oneself being exercised.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

That is a bernedoodle- Bernese Mountain Dog/ standard poodle cross. She is 5 months and going to be massive. That’s the tiny beach at the end of the road. We have five proper beaches within the 5km exercise radius so can take our pick.
                It's a mongrel, just like our Jack Chi. Just like a double-barreled surname used to be posh and now just means your parents aren't married.

Doesn't stop it being a lovely looking dog though.

Pomsky would be my choice of "designer" mongrel but they aren't cheap.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  It's a mongrel, just like our Jack Chi. Just like a double-barreled surname used to be posh and now just means your parents aren't married.

Doesn't stop it being a lovely looking dog though.

Pomsky would be my choice of "designer" mongrel but they aren't cheap.
                  She is our first dog and I’ve never much liked the idea of pure bred pedigrees. Wasn’t cheap what with Covid dogflation but sometimes you have to be a proper contractor.

Comment

Excellent news.
                    Unless it's Ebola.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Unless it's Ebola.
                      Could be a mild dose.

Comment

Working...
                      X