• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boeing 737-500 missing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did they start flying those dodgy planes again ?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      When did they start flying those dodgy planes again [emoji15]
      Different aircraft. It's the 737 Max (rebranded to 737-8200 so people don't notice it) that was banned and is slowly being recertified

Comment

Oh goody, another thread where Scooter the resident tosser can make a twat of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Oh goody, another thread where Scooter the resident tosser can make a twat of himself.
          You say that as though he hasn't that capability in all threads he posts in.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

26 year old so that’s not that newer one with problem that was supposedly fixed

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Different aircraft. It's the 737 Max (rebranded to 737-8200 so people don't notice it) that was banned and is slowly being recertified
              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              26 year old so that’s not that newer one with problem that was supposedly fixed
              KUATB - it's even on the same thread a few posts up!!
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                KUATB - it's even on the same thread a few posts up!!
                Mine was the official post on the matter

Comment

Who gives an infraction about your 'official ' posts
                  Mine was the official post on the matter
                  Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Who gives an infraction about your 'official ' posts
                    Mods

HTH

Comment

I doubt very much that they give an infraction about your 'official' posts either so you can infraction off
                      Mods

HTH
                      Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X