• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Application

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Application

So I applied for a job and get this response today:
    Good morning,
    Many thanks for applying for the role above.
    In order for me to progress your application, please complete and return the attached to me.
    Also attach a copy of your passport, and a photo of you holding up your photo pages of the passport. Proof of NI.
    If I could trouble to to also attach your CV I will then have everything in one place, which would be a huge help!

Tell him to stuff it up his arse.

Move on, does not look like a genuine job advert.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I'd say I'm eligible for the role in terms of location and nationality and proof will be provided as part of the necessary procurement steps after the role has been secured. It's not needed prior to that and as an anti-identity theft measure won't be provided prior to that.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Proof of NI? I'd send a screenshot from Google maps

Comment

Is that through an agency? If so, name them.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
            So I applied for a job and get this response today:
            Good morning,
            Many thanks for applying for the role above.
            In order for me to progress your application, please complete and return the attached to me.
            Also attach a copy of your passport, and a photo of you holding up your photo pages of the passport. Proof of NI.
            If I could trouble to to also attach your CV I will then have everything in one place, which would be a huge help!
            If you feel comfortable providing this personal information to a random stranger on the internet, with no proof of who they are, then go for it. But I think when you look at it that way, you'll see it isn't the wisest thing to do.

There are a lot of scams out there, don't get caught out.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X