• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The track and trace app

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The track and trace app

Which would save us all from Covid, costed £35 million+, took months to roll out, withdraw, redevelop and roll out again
    Does it still exist?
    Is anyone actually still using it?
    It has gone very quiet around this

Originally posted by eirikur View Post
    which would save us all from covid, costed £35 million+, took months to roll out, withdraw, redevelop and roll out again
    does it still exist?
    Is anyone actually still using it?
    It has gone very quiet around this
    it not work!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      it not work!
      Mine says it's 'active and scanning'. I haven't been ill, so it must be working well.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Mine says it's 'active and scanning'. I haven't been ill, so it must be working well.
        didn't work on my phone, too old. I haven't been ill either. Maybe I'm using your phone and app
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

All the COVID related expenditure was only to make the Tory party donors richer, nothing to do with controlling an epidemic.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I never bothered to download it in the first place.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I never bothered to download it in the first place.
              I downloaded it then delete it as it ran down my battery fast.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's there and working, but a massive waste of money.. The horse bolted by the time we had the bloody thing working - and whoever decided to base it off IOS and Android builds that required the phone to be 2 years old or less - is a moron.

Sturgeon and NHS Scotland's contact tracing , on the other hand, was sensible and I believe is still operational and able to actually track everyone. Compliance is another matter - whoever thought you could "ask" an average Scottish "key" worker on an average wage to isolate for 10 quid a day, or whatever it is, is also an idiot though. Oh yeah, that'll be Westminster won't it?

Comment

I am still trying to find it

Comment

Working...
                  X