• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It’s so quiet now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s so quiet now...

... that Trump is banned

That obese POS won’t do White House briefings because of his fear of questions and he can’t coherently talk anyway

10 days to go before that fat fook is indicted on multiple criminal investigations

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    ... that Trump is banned

That obese POS won’t do White House briefings because of his fear of questions and he can’t coherently talk anyway

10 days to go before that fat fook is indicted on multiple criminal investigations

"Fake News! Fakes News

The People love me! They turned up for Bidens inauguration and cheered Me! Not you!
    Big Chief Pocahontas Loves me. He also loves Nancy's chair. No bad people died, only Patriots.
    I got the most votes in the Election, which they stole from me. Like stealing candy from a baby.
    Bad People. Poor baby.
    We we're cheated. It's bad for Democracy. I will run again! My friend Putin will help me.
    God Bless Me, God Bless the Patriots, God Bless Me! Oh yes, and America"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have they banned you on Facebook for Dirty Spekulation yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        "Fake News! Fakes News

The People love me! They turned up for Bidens inauguration and cheered Me! Not you!
        Big Chief Pocahontas Loves me. He also loves Nancy's chair. No bad people died, only Patriots.
        I got the most votes in the Election, which they stole from me. Like stealing candy from a baby.
        Bad People. Poor baby.
        We we're cheated. It's bad for Democracy. I will run again! My friend Putin will help me.
        God Bless Me, God Bless the Patriots, God Bless Me! Oh yes, and America"
        And God bless Minny.

Comment

... that Trump is banned

I doubt Biden wants Trump to be daily headline news for the next year, even if it's a case of how much jail time everyone thinks he'll get.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I doubt Biden wants Trump to be daily headline news for the next year, even if it's a case of how much jail time everyone thinks he'll get.
            It's not up to Biden who said he will let DoJ do their job, which is to put in jail that obese POS (Trump, not MF who is very fit)!

Trump won't be able to talk about trial too because of obvious gag judges would apply just like they did with Roger Stone who nealy gone into jail before trial for breaking media rules.

Comment

It's not up to Biden who said he will let DoJ do their job, which is to put in jail that obese POS (Trump, not MF who is very fit)!

Trump won't be able to talk about trial too because of obvious gag judges would apply just like they did with Roger Stone who nealy gone into jail before trial for breaking media rules.
              I didn't say it was up to Biden, I was pointing out that he won't want to see Trump on the front pages for the next year (or more). And good luck getting Trump to stay silent while all that rumbles on.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I didn't say it was up to Biden, I was pointing out that he won't want to see Trump on the front pages for the next year (or more).
                Biden is not a King, just because he does not want something does not mean he'll obstruct justice (like Trump did).

Plus as I said above - court gags during trials are common (and try breaking that - it's a condition of bail which will be revoked) and will be especially relevant in case of Trump, it's going to be very quiet until we hear the the electric chair worked as intended.

Geddit, Morty?

Comment

Biden is not a King, just because he does not want something does not mean he'll obstruct justice (like Trump did).

Plus as I said above - court gags during trials are common (and try breaking that - it's a condition of bail which will be revoked) and will be especially relevant in case of Trump, it's going to be very quiet until we hear the the electric chair worked as intended.

Geddit, Morty?

We'll see, shall we? If he ends up in Old Sparky, I'll buy you an extra large Doner with double chilli sauce, OK?

Comment

Twitter sure is boring. It's like when everyone gets banned for swearing on cuk.

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X