• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Third time (at least) UK Government trying to introduce bee-killing pesticides

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third time (at least) UK Government trying to introduce bee-killing pesticides

I've just signed the THIRD petition that calls for a continuation of the ban on bee-killing pesticides. The first two caused the plans to be shelved.

2021-01-09 Stop the UK from allowing EU banned bee-killing pesticide to be reintroduced

What part of "NO! FECK OFF!" do these Government muppets not understand, that they keep trying again and again to wreck what is left of the countryside?!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    What part of "NO! FECK OFF!" do these Government muppets not understand,
    Ahh the Maastricht Treaty approach, keep asking until you get the answer you want

Comment

I've just signed the THIRD petition that calls for a continuation of the ban on bee-killing pesticides. The first two caused the plans to be shelved.

2021-01-09 Stop the UK from allowing EU banned bee-killing pesticide to be reintroduced

What part of "NO! FECK OFF!" do these Government muppets not understand, that they keep trying again and again to wreck what is left of the countryside?!
      This is all part of the rollback of EU laws that the ERG and people like Hannan are asking for, expect more....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What part of "BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!" do these Brexiteer muppets not understand, that they keep trying again and again to wreck what is left of Brexit freedoms?!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          What part of "BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!" do these Brexiteer muppets not understand, that they keep trying again and again to wreck what is left of Brexit freedoms?!
          I'm already fed up with brexiteers demanding the genetically modified crops and chlorinated chicken Reese-Mogg promised. Have they no patience?
          Last edited by Paralytic; 12 January 2021, 09:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            I'm already fed up with brexiteers demanding the the genetically modified crops and chlorinated chicken Reese-Mogg promised. Have they no patience?

It's almost as if they're cretins.

Comment

England to consult on enabling gene-edited foods post-Brexit

Too late.
              You’ve lost, get over it.

Comment

I saw last night that natural bees were replaced by autononous bees. Though a shame they killed the person who got the most number of #DeathTo tweets. When they found the person who got the rogue code the autonomous bees killed all the people who used the #DeathTo tweet.

So nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                X