• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM under pressure over bike ride seven miles from No 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He met with his advance security team...
    I hope he shook hands with them all. Decent thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      He met with his advance security team...
      What's her name then? Is this like his IT lessons that he got off that blond yank?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        In completely unrelated news, Derbyshire Police have, on the same day questions were raised about the PM being seven miles from home, rescinded the fines imposed on the two Ashby de la Zouch women who drove five miles to go for a walk
        Being the same bunch of plod who were using drones to track hikers back in March.

There must be something in the canteen tea in Derbyshire.

Bunch of feckwhits.

Guidance Is Not Regulation.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Did he get his eyes tested while he was out?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            The PM was visiting one of his illegitimate children.

How many bubbles is that?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              How many bubbles is that?
              Parents are allowed to have contact with children under 18 they don't live with and it doesn't count as a bubble.

Rules for England are here - Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support - GOV.UK
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I drew a 5 mile radius circle on my mappy thing to see where I could go walking. I will redraw it with 7 mile radius.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Common sense to drive somewhere nearby that may be quieter than local paths and parks, for exercise.

So for once I hope they use bozo to prove the logic and not as a scapegoat for dumb rule tightening that will not have any impact on the spread of covid. The only risk driving somewhere is if car breaks down or have an accident and require assistance from people you would otherwise not be in contact with.

Time those making the rules or providing guidance saw the bigger picture and not relied on their single braincell decisions.

If they fail to do the decent thing then we'll need an app that gives updates on local plod roadblocks or stop and search (for evidence of picnics) so we can bypass any covidiots in charge to get to a safe space.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I drew a 5 mile radius circle on my mappy thing to see where I could go walking. I will redraw it with 7 mile radius.
                    5KM from home

You'll have to use km to nearest integer but 5 miles approximates neatly to 8km.

The old man uses it to make sure he's not encroaching on Big Shirley's patch.

Comment

lets stop the speculation
                      he went to the olympic park to remind himself of the last time did anything remotely tenuously useful!
                      Former IPSE member
                      My Website

Comment

Working...
                      X