• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Critical Worker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Making assumptions about an individual based even on true generalities IS discrimination. You don't need to put it in quotes.

I am not making assumptions about an individual I am investigating causes like you should be doing.

Just shouting discrimination is not helpful if you are trying to fix something.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I was one of the 4 fathers that made it to most performances for my children (I mainly had a decent boss and delivered what they needed and more) in the last decade. The others were on night shift or long term sick.
      Just wondering, who was keeping count? And why?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I am not making assumptions about an individual I am investigating causes like you should be doing.

Just shouting discrimination is not helpful if you are trying to fix something.
        I didn't shout, I politely explained. "I'm not discriminating I'm just investigating"... ok sure bro.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
          Just wondering, who was keeping count? And why?

Its quite noticeable when you walk into an assembly or a school play with hundreds of females and you are one of the only men there, if you also meet up to drink / dine with them and their kids are your kids friends then you know who is there and look forward to it. A new dad was quickly adopted as a potential beer tent attendee or BBQ volunteer etc.

You also notice it when you keep saying hi Abdul, Peter, Daniel, Sara,Paula,Anne and then twenty more ladies names.

There were a few others occasionally but our quartet was by far the most common male attendees, we very rarely missed an event that was booked in the school calendar.

Comment

I didn't shout, I politely explained. "I'm not discriminating I'm just investigating"... ok sure bro.

whatever!

Comment

Now AtW has exposed you as more racist than Katy Holmes it all makes sense really.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Now AtW has posted drivel I got confused
                FTFY

Do explain why you think the current situation is discriminatory?

Comment

Working...
                X