• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bit harsh on Iraq!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit harsh on Iraq!

'Life in Hull is the same as in Iraq' says refugee who wants council house after fleeing Middle East | Daily Mail Online

'Life in Hull is the same as in Iraq' says refugee who wants council house after fleeing war-torn Middle East

• Intesar Hassan and her children fled to Hull as war broke out in Iraq and Syria
    • The Refugee Council found the mother-of-four a rented home in the North East
    • She claims there has been no maintenance carried out since she arrived in 2012
    • The wheelchair-bound refugee, 55, says Iraq and Hull are 'the same to me'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

So she can now go back to Iraq - or should I say back to "Hull with Sun"!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Fake news? The majority would be grateful for a roof over their heads. But again, they sought refuge in UK to better their lives, so undoubtedly they will be itching to get on job market and improve themselves and most succeed in that.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I miss HullHellAndHappiness

...back in the days

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
          I miss Hell, Hull and Halifax

...back in the days

FTFY
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

How does that old saying go? "From Hell, Iraq, and Halifax, good Lord deliver us!"
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

She is absolutely wrong . Iraq is much safer.

Comment

Working...
              X