• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage warns Democrats: If you 'martyr' Donald Trump what follows 'could be ver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The longer it goes on, the more crazy Trump's claims get. Last claim I heard was that the 'true' result was he won EVERY state except NY. I guess you might as well go big.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      The longer it goes on, the more crazy Trump's claims get. Last claim I heard was that the 'true' result was he won EVERY state except NY. I guess you might as well go big.
      Indeed.

Big lie - Wikipedia

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

Comment

Lies won’t save his business based around his brand

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Lies won’t save his business based around his brand
          He'll re-brand as a service provider to the alt-right community.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            He'll re-brand as a service provider to the alt-right community.
            They can’t afford 3000 dollar rooms when going on Capitol assaults

Comment

They can’t afford 3000 dollar rooms when going on Capitol assaults
              He's moving into motel rooms by the hour.

Comment

“ Nigel Farage warns Democrats: If you 'martyr' Donald Trump what follows 'could be very sinister indeed'

Donald Trump risks being made a martyr if the Democrats try to impeach or silence him, his friend Nigel Farage warns today.

In his first interview since Trump supporters rioted in the Capitol Building in Washington, Mr Farage, who was in Washington on election day, warns that "if you take Trump out of the picture then what follows Trump could be very sinister indeed".

Speaking to the Telegraph's Trump Card podcast, which you can listen to on the audio player above, he says: "If you take Trump out of the picture, you silence him completely. Then there is a real danger that somebody who is genuinely demagogic comes along."“

Nigel Farage warns Democrats: If you 'martyr' Donald Trump what follows 'could be very sinister indeed'

Glad Farage is sticking his long nose into this
                Wait until he gets convicted via impeachment and then put on trial in a criminal court.

Comment

He's moving into motel rooms by the hour.

He'll have to with 20 grand per day bills from his friend lawyer

Comment

Wait until he gets convicted via impeachment and then put on trial in a criminal court.
                    Farage is the one who went in to Embassy to meet Assange - he was one of the links between Trump and Great Russian Tsar Put1n, so hopefully DoJ will pick him up alongside with other Brexit gobtulipes

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      The longer it goes on, the more crazy Trump's claims get. Last claim I heard was that the 'true' result was he won EVERY state except NY. I guess you might as well go bigly.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X