• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump DOOM: Impeached twice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Erm no, you got it all wrong. Looks like you are a bit clueless about USA politics.
    Like I say, you're a Trump fan-boy, you'll never be able to see anything wrong with Trump.

This has nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with Trump being a very real and present danger to safety and security in the US.

He's doing his best to be a dictator, but like everything in his life, he's just not very good at it
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      If they impeach Trump, Biden needs to offer him a pardon as apparently that means Trump is guilty of he accepts it.
      President can only pardon for federal crimes. The state prosecutions will be the fun ones.

Comment

If they impeach Trump, Biden needs to offer him a pardon as apparently that means Trump is guilty of he accepts it.
        He is impeached already

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          He is impeached already

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          Impeached by the House is only the equivalent of being charged. He's not been convicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Like I say, you're a Trump fan-boy, you'll never be able to see anything wrong with Trump.

This has nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with Trump being a very real and present danger to safety and security in the US.

He's doing his best to be a dictator, but like everything in his life, he's just not very good at it
            Nothing at all to do with Trump being a danger. This is all about putting the boot in him so he cannot run again. He has reiterated many times that he will stand again and Republicans want to stop that.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Its a tricky one. When Ford pardoned Nixon this was attributed to Fords failed re-election.

Then again would Biden ever be able to stand for a 2nd term?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                That really is what this is all about. A major political play by some power levers trying to ensure that he cannot run for president in 4 years.
                A party who doesn't have control of who they nominate seems weird.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X