• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump DOOM: Impeached twice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump DOOM: Impeached twice

Shame Donny isn't on titter anymore: I have the best impeaches, no one can do impeaches like me. I have the most of any president.

Twice though is some going for the orange-faced loon.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Shame Donny isn't on titter anymore: I have the best impeaches, no one can do impeaches like me. I have the most of any president.

Twice though is some going for the orange-faced loon.

qh
    Let's see if the Republican's have the guts to support this. For their own sake they need to, they really can't afford to have him trying to stand again in 4 years time.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Let's see if the Republican's have the guts to support this. For their own sake they need to, they really can't afford to have him trying to stand again in 4 years time.
      Apparently he can still run for office, however if the impeachment goes all the way they need another vote to bar him from running.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

That really is what this is all about. A major political play by some power levers trying to ensure that he cannot run for president in 4 years.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          That really is what this is all about. A major political play by some power levers trying to ensure that he cannot run for president in 4 years.
          Erm, no, what it's about is a sitting president who lost an election, trying to instigate a riot. A riot where people died. A riot that he, somehow, thought would help him hang on to power.

This is was happens in despot run countries. It's not what we expect to see in one of the world's largest democracies.

I get you're a Trump fan-boy, but surely it's not that hard to understand?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Hopefully he will to lose once again

Comment

Giuliani has the best explanation for the rhetoric he used:

“I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England,” Mr Giuliani said on Tuesday.

Mad as an infractioning hatter

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Erm, no, what it's about is a sitting president who lost an election, trying to instigate a riot. A riot where people died. A riot that he, somehow, thought would help him hang on to power.

This is was happens in despot run countries. It's not what we expect to see in one of the world's largest democracies.

I get you're a Trump fan-boy, but surely it's not that hard to understand?
                Erm no, you got it all wrong. Looks like you are a bit clueless about USA politics.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

surely it's not that hard to understand?
                  Evidence for the prosecution...

Erm no, you got it all wrong. Looks like you are a bit clueless about USA politics.

Comment

If they impeach Trump, Biden needs to offer him a pardon as apparently that means Trump is guilty of he accepts it.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X