• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pimlico Plumbers to introduce 'no jab, no job' work contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    He's got the morals of Mordac, and looks like one for good measure.
    That is both a racist slur and an insult to the traveling folk.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 14 January 2021, 17:52. Reason: What are you complaining about?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      That is both a racist slur and an insult to the traveling folk.
      Charlie or Morty?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

No doubt they will be sued again and by the time of Covid-29 we’ll have Supreme Court’s decision
        Yep under the Equality Act. No doubt he's going to have that one person in his workforce who severely reacts to vaccinations so isn't allowed one unless they are in a hospital setting so can't get one until late next year due to the hospitals being overrun....

Comment

Sorted: Travel concierge service charging members GBP40,000 for private Covid jab | Daily Mail Online
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

He's got experience with losing in the Supreme Court

Pimlico Plumbers worker wins Supreme Court battle - Personnel Today

Comment

I know the plumbers earn a lot, considering where one of their vans is parked in my area, but I don't think they can easily afford their year's pension contribution or kids' private school fees on a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                Charlie being the big mean powerful business man that he is( read absolute twat with a crap hairstyle), can get what he wants when he wants and that includes jabs for his staff!!!!!!!!!

At least it stop his vans being very badly driven down Park Lane by some of his lackeys for a few days.
                He goes to great lengths to not have "staff" IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  He goes to great lengths to not have "staff" IIRC
                  Equality Act covers "workers" as well regardless of how you engage them.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Equality Act covers "workers" as well regardless of how you engage them.
                    He'll treat them equal by requiring a jab from everybody

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      “ No vaccine, no job,” Mullins said in an interview with City A.M. “When we go off to Africa and Caribbean countries, we have to have a jab for malaria – we don’t think about it, we just do it. So why would we accept something within our country that’s going to kill us when we can have a vaccine to stop it?”
                      I've never had a jab for malaria, only tablets. Seems I missed that bullet of being controlled by Gates et al
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X