• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pimlico Plumbers to introduce 'no jab, no job' work contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have either and guess what, yes, I contracted it and will have it for my whole life. This is why vaccines are important
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I've never had a jab for malaria, only tablets. Seems I missed that bullet of being controlled by Gates et al
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      “ Pimlico Plumbers will introduce a “no jab, no job” policy requiring all of its workers to be vaccinated against Covid-19.

Charlie Mullins, Pimlico’s founder and former chief executive, now chairman, said the company’s lawyers were drafting new employment contracts for its 400-strong workforce to include the vaccine requirement.

Governments around the world have started major programmes after regulators approved a series of vaccinations. The UK had given more than 2.6 million people the first dose of a vaccine by Tuesday.”

Pimlico Plumbers to introduce 'no jab, no job' work contracts | Business | The Guardian

No doubt they will be sued again and by the time of Covid-29 we’ll have Supreme Court’s decision
      Given vaccines for the under 50s are not in scope until after the spring not sure how workable this is going to be!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        That is both a racist slur and an insult to the traveling folk.
        What I'd like to call them is far worse. NAT thinks it's racist, and he has the hammer so he wins. You can still use anti-semitic slurs though, if that floats your boat.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
        X