• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When will lockdown restrictions be lifted?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will lockdown restrictions be lifted?

“ We want to get to a stage where we are confident we've vaccinated the 1-4 cohorts," Mr Johnson says.

He says the most vulnerable groups have to be vaccinated, as he cites February 15th as the goal to vaccinate the current cohort, then adds "we will think about what steps we could take to lift the restrictions".

The PM cautions it depends also "on where the disease is".
    "We can't have any false sense of security, lifting restrictions altogether and then the disease runs riot."

Politics latest news: This spring is 'going to be a lot better', but still no timeline for lockdown exit

Oh so as I thought they will let virus rip through after death rates in vulnerable groups are cut thanks to vaccines - stock up for dangerous times for those still under 50!

YALOOB

Comment

Tomorrow.

Except, tomorrow never comes cos when it arrives it's today

Comment

After Easter.

Comment

April.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

May.

Comment

We have always been in lockdown until one day when we have never been.

As probably written in:
              THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF
              OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISM
              by
              Emmanuel Goldstein
              Ignorance is Strength
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                YALOOB
                GIFLOGL

Good way to bypass the swear filter without getting banned, swear in the Hatubi language.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Hairlocks View Post
                  After Easter.
                  Easter 2022

Comment

Spring

After Easter, May and Easter 2022 are all in Spring.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X