• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Free webinar: Effective stress control for contractors : Mon Mar 22 7:15 PM More details here.

The most important website you’ll ever visit.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The most important website you’ll ever visit.....

    How Joe Biden Stole the Election
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

    I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

    #2
    Still not a patch on Lings Cars.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Still not a patch on Lings Cars.
      You mean Personal & Business Car Leasing | LINGsCARS

      Posting that might be safe now as she retired in December (giving the company to her staff) and is now cycling round the world..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by eek View Post
        You mean Personal & Business Car Leasing | LINGsCARS

        Posting that might be safe now as she retired in December (giving the company to her staff) and is now cycling round the world..
        Lings Bike Trip - Bike
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

        Comment


          #5
          Thread of the year, so far. Easily.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Excellent. I've no idea why but I'm gonna keep an eye on that.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Excellent. I've no idea why but I'm gonna keep an eye on that.
              She is completely bonkers but very brave.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by eek View Post
                You mean Personal & Business Car Leasing | LINGsCARS

                Posting that might be safe now as she retired in December (giving the company to her staff) and is now cycling round the world..
                For some reason the mobile site makes me want to throw up.

                Probably because I'm looking at both the desktop and mobile site interchangeably.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Excellent. I've no idea why but I'm gonna keep an eye on that.
                  She's going to find out we are stalking her....

                  Lings Bike Trip - Home | Facebook

                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    For some reason the mobile site makes me want to throw up.

                    Probably because I'm looking at both the desktop and mobile site interchangeably.
                    You should follow her advice from 2012:

                    Originally posted by LINGsCARS View Post
                    Wear sunglasses And earplugs. hahaha

                    Ling

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X