• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I deserve a pardon!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I deserve a pardon!

'I’m facing a prison sentence': US Capitol rioters plead with Trump for pardons | US Capitol breach | The Guardian

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington to join the attack on the US Capitol, has pleaded with Donald Trump to pardon her after she was arrested by federal authorities.

After surrendering to the FBI on Friday, Ryan said: “We all deserve a pardon.”

“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that.”

Trump will now have to pardon himself and his family (since Pence can't be trusted to do it now), but that's it - those insurrectionists will have plenty of time to think it over in a Federal Prison

It would be great timing for the Senate Trial too

Comment

If tulip pardons himself and his family it would have to go to the Supreme Court.

As the judges swear allegiance to the constitution who knows what will happen....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Supreme Court Justices got careers to serve the GOP objectives for years to come, would be shame to lose all that credibility just to support failed con artist...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          'I’m facing a prison sentence': US Capitol rioters plead with Trump for pardons | US Capitol breach | The Guardian

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington to join the attack on the US Capitol, has pleaded with Donald Trump to pardon her after she was arrested by federal authorities.

After surrendering to the FBI on Friday, Ryan said: “We all deserve a pardon.”

“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that.”

To try see it from their point, next to nobody got charged for BLM riots, the activist occupied state things, the extinction rebellions and probably most large scale public disobedience carry ons on record... but also to be fair, none of the aforementioned activities happened in one of the most heavily gaurded and possibly most important buildings of the most powerful nation on earth..... so they deserve it and quite rightly so.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

They should all be sprayed orange.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              To try see it from their point, next to nobody got charged for BLM riots, the activist occupied state things, the extinction rebellions and probably most large scale public disobedience carry ons on record... but also to be fair, none of the aforementioned activities happened in one of the most heavily gaurded and possibly most important buildings of the most powerful nation on earth..... so they deserve it and quite rightly so.
              Do you have figures to prove that. such as these ones?

‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent | George Floyd | The Guardian

DC police made five times more arrests in BLM protests than Capitol riot : TheGrio

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Arrests and charges are different things. How many BLM protestors were charged?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Black Lives Matter protesters facing life imprisonment for smashing windows in Utah demonstration

I imagine they'll pussy foot around the "insurrectionists".
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Arrests and charges are different things. How many BLM protestors were charged?
                    Let me Google that for you....
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X