• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police National Computer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    What on earth is an IBM alike? Not only do you still don't know what you're talking about, you don't even know what you're writing
    Large enterprise provider like IBM (was?)

I have to say darmy you have really came out as a cretin this year, I'll have to add a Suprise New Entry category just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Large enterprise provider like IBM (was?)

I have to say darmy you have really came out as a cretin this year, I'll have to add a Suprise New Entry category just for you.
      You are so easy to wind up, I sometimes think you're a little bit Trumpian, what, with your fascination for guns, the constant posting of bollocks on the Internet, the list goes on and on and the phrase you were looking for is 'plug compatible' and you still don't know what you're talking about which is also very Trumpian...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I did also note that the data was described, by themselves so could be misleading, as Records of arrests where NFA was taken. So the question here is whether the 'deletion' was deliberate as holding this kind of data is very contentious. Storing of ALL DNA evidence collected is similarly contentious.

Comment

Working...
        X