• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post COVID changes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debauchery is all online these days. A dogging site is now a dogging website.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Real debauchery is standing out on the terrace having an expresso and an unfiltered cigarette for breakfast nowadays...

Speak for yourself, gave up smoking years ago like any sensible person.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Real debauchery is standing out on the terrace having an expresso and an unfiltered cigarette for breakfast nowadays...
        expresso? what's that? an italian train?

Comment

Possibly, or not...Expresso | Liberdade para pensar
          Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          expresso? what's that? an italian train?
          Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Speak for yourself, gave up smoking years ago like any sensible person.
            Because it was that easy?

(Ex smoker, but took me 11 years of hell to do so).

For any smokers reading, I put it down to a mix of reading "Allen Carr's Easyway" and the drug Zyban.

Back on topic - the clip sent me on a real rabbit-hole of "The Internet of Touch" which sounds amazing.
            Last edited by Scoobos; 17 January 2021, 22:50.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Debauchery is all online these days. A dogging site is now a dogging website.
              Is that where one meets with other dog walkers?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Is that where one meets with other dog walkers?
                Yep.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                X