• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yuck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuck

Amazon delivery driver 'caught doing a poo' outside customer's home | Metro News

This is the disgusting moment an Amazon delivery driver appears to do a poo outside a customer’s home moments after dropping off a package. The driver was recorded on Manchester resident Darren Passman’s CCTV system. Darren, 46, said he had to clean up the mess left behind himself with a jet washer. He told the Manchester Evening News: ‘He walks around the back of the flat, bends down and does a number two. ‘And yes, I did go outside and check. ‘Who would do a thing like that?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Is he sure it wasn't one of these delivered by mistake?

Poo Pen: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

We need more public toilets.

Comment

I have had Ocado drivers asking if they can use the loo, and ask to fill up water bottles, etc. I've even filled up one driver's flask with coffee (they gave me a £5 discount as a thank you for that!).

Not frequently (and definitely not in the past year) but I can heartily sympathise with delivery drivers being caught short.

Comment

Part of the problem with parcel delivery drivers is that their delivery times are worked out without giving them time to go to the public toilets - currently petrol stations and supermarkets - that there are.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Part of the problem with parcel delivery drivers is that their delivery times are worked out without giving them time to go to the public toilets - currently petrol stations and supermarkets - that there are.
            If they drive at 100mph then they have time...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Not all their crappy white vans are capable of going at 100mph.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Not all their crappy white vans are capable of going at 100mph.
                Then they are not true white van drivers

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

But then they crash into walls.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X