• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was there fraud in the US election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Dominion Voting Systems is filing defamation lawsuits against all those who made demonstrably false claims about vote rigging. Time for the cretins to retract or pay up, bigly. I predict the latter.
    Retraction won't be enough - Dominion know that a retraction will only get 1/1000th of the attention the original story got so they are simply seeking to bankrupt everyone who defamed them.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Retraction won't be enough - Dominion know that a retraction will only get 1/1000th of the attention the original story got so they are simply seeking to bankrupt everyone who defamed them.
      According to reports, they have explicitly sent retraction demands or document preservation letters. Either way, the Theory of Cretins suggests that the stupidest option will be pursued vigorously by the Trumpkins because it is a beautiful option, really the best option, everyone is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Or have small penises:

That's what overloading on steroids does to you...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Yep, I can't see how thy think that just saying sorry is going to get them out of the tulip-hole they jumped into.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            According to reports, they have explicitly sent retraction demands or document preservation letters. Either way, the Theory of Cretins suggests that the stupidest option will be pursued vigorously by the Trumpkins because it is a beautiful option, really the best option, everyone is saying.
            That's not what I've seen - it's cease and desist with document preservation. Mind you some people are idiots and clearly don't understand that in a US court they will be the people being asked to provide evidence to show that their stories aren't a lie.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (msn.com)
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

That's not what I've seen - it's cease and desist with document preservation. Mind you some people are idiots and clearly don't understand that in a US court they will be the people being asked to provide evidence to show that their stories aren't a lie.

'Please Sue Me': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Welcomes Dominion Lawsuit Over Election Claims (msn.com)
              It sounds like it's a mixture of the two, first retraction demands, followed up later, to which some have already responded/retracted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dell-mypillow/

Comment

Should be a "not enough to matter" option. There is ALWAYS fraud but it is generally insignificant.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Do we have an email address so we can pass on HugeBrain's details?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    That's what overloading on steroids does to you...
                    Shaved headed, goatie bearded men ... you can't trust them

If anyone knows of any on here, you have been warned ...
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Lindell is the guy who has suggested that Trump declares martial law, he's another infractioning dickhead
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X