• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not following the advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not following the advice

This is what happens: Matt Hancock reveals he is isolating after being 'pinged' by NHS app | Daily Mail Online

How does the government expect people to follow their advice when their own ministers don't?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

couldn't have happened to a bigger D***head.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He got pinged by a non working app

It pings you once and then you can never find the ping ever again - it’s useless

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

It didn't happen. It is his turn to play the game and self isolate so they can use it as publicity for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic View Post
          It didn't happen. It is his turn to play the game and self isolate so they can use it as publicity for the rest of us.
          That actually wouldn't surprise me, much like the possibility that Trump never had it, just pretended to for political purposes
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Maybe someone wanted to get him out of the way for a few days. App doesn't say who triggered the isolation notice. Burner phone set up in a colleagues name.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              This is what happens: Matt Hancock reveals he is isolating after being 'pinged' by NHS app | Daily Mail Online

How does the government expect people to follow their advice when their own ministers don't?
              In what way is he not following the advice? Isolating is following the law, not just the advice.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That actually wouldn't surprise me, much like the possibility that Trump never had it, just pretended to for political purposes
                That possibility is made up. And it turned many of his own supporters against him.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  In what way is he not following the advice? Isolating is following the law, not just the advice.
                  He was following the law by staying in his own bubble but he wasn't following the advice which was to stay indoors

Comment

He was following the law by staying in his own bubble but he wasn't following the advice which was to stay indoors
                    His job requires him to do stuff. People need to learn some perspective and not be witch-hunting.

Comment

Working...
                    X