• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woke playing cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You might as well just stop at 'no idea'. He's as hopeless as this in the Prof section as well.
    Out of the 2 of us, there is 1 person who is hopeless and can't put together a logical argument and resorts to relentless ad hominem attacks and it isn't me. Every single day you put down and insult people in the professional forums. You're a horrible petty ignorant little manchild, I don't care if I get banned for saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
      Out of the 2 of us, there is 1 person who is hopeless and can't put together a logical argument and resorts to relentless ad hominem attacks and it isn't me. Every single day you put down and insult people in the professional forums. You're a horrible petty ignorant little manchild, I don't care if I get banned for saying so.
      You won't get banned for that. You probably won't be allowed to watch CBeebies for a day or two though...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
      X