• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ALLEGATION: 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine not AS effective AS FIRST THOUGHT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Alarm bells rang out
    It's a cretin alarm. The lizard people put it there, just so you'd know.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

There is a pandemic of this sort of made up tulip! Hence my earlier post.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

None of that. Would love to know what it is. The entire population is injected and then an announcement that it is not effective. Alarm bells rang out when a new vaccine was developed within a year.
        I heard it was 99% elephant semen ... no one has denied that yet so, what does that tell you eh?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          He's no Orthodox Rabbi, it seems that he is Haredi...?
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I heard it was 99% man with an elephant cock semen ... no one has denied that yet so, what does that tell you eh?
            I'm not denying, just helping out!
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              I heard it was 99% elephant semen ... no one has denied that yet so, what does that tell you eh?

Its just you & Barmy obsessed with other people's dongs?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There you go. I wonder what is in the vaccine
                Bill Gates's tracking chip works fine, powered by chemtrails, sponsored by Soros

Comment

I changed the title to reflect reality.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Its just you & Barmy obsessed with other people's dongs?
                    Didn't realise elephants were people. Well, there you go, every day is a school day

And technically I was referring to the content, and not the delivery system
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Mods enjoying title editing. There is no ‘allegation’ here. The chief Israel corona virus expert has admitted that the vaccine is not effective.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X